Registrations are now closed
1. Choose your distance
- 10km de Saint-Malo, on Friday 26th May at 11am
- La Malouine, on Friday 26th May at 11.30am
- Semi d'Avranches, on Saturday 27th May at 10am
- Trail de l'Archange, on Saturday 27th May at 9.30am
- Duo-Marathon, on Sunday 28th May at 8.30am
- Marathon, on Sunday 28th May at 8.30am
|10km de Saint-Malo||€14|
|Trail de l'Archange||€68|
2. CHOOSE AN Option
Order now and a medal insert will be engraved with your name and your race finish time.
A small plate will be engraved with your name and finish time. With a metallic colour similar to the medal one, it fits neatly into a recess on the back of your medal. You don’t need to send your medal away or wait for it to be engraved after the race as the plate will be engraved and sent to you, by Post. When it arrives, you simply peel off the self-adhesive backing and affix it to your medal. Your medal is then personalised and provides a lasting memento of your achievement!
Discount price in presale at €8,50, or €13 after the race.
Reserve from now on your option shuttle to benefit from the transport towards your line of depart.
Shuttles will assure(insure) the connections since the parking lot of the Mont Saint-Michel until your line respective allocates:
- Cancale for the marathon runners and the 1ers relay runners of the duet
- Cherrueix for the 2nd relay runners
- Avranches for half marathon runners
- Around Granvilles and Julloville for trailers
The shuttle will only take participants to the different race starts, it will not take them back after the race.
3. Choose your starting area
Depending on your ability and your target time, you also need to choose your starting area. So it’s important to choose the right starting area to make sure you can maintain a steady pace which suits you.
|Starting area||10km de Saint-Malo||Semi d’Avranches||Duo||Marathon||Proof of performance|
|Elite (M)||< 34'||< 1hr 10 mins||< 2hrs 25 mins||Yes|
|Elite (W)||< 36'||< 1hr 20 mins||< 2hrs 45 mins||Yes|
|Preferential (M)||< 38'||< 1hr 25 mins||< 3hrs||Yes|
|Preferential (F)||< 40'||<1hr 30 mins||< 3hrs||Yes|
|Red||< 43'||Under 1hr 35 mins||Under 3hrs 15 mins||Yes|
|Yellow||43'||1hr 35 mins||3hrs 15 mins||No|
|Blue||47'||1hr 40 mins||Under 3hrs 30 mins||3hrs 30 mins||No|
|Purple||51'||1hr 45 mins||3 hrs 45 mins||No|
|Green||54'||1hr 55 mins||4hrs||4hrs||No|
|Grey||57'||2hrs||4hrs 15 mins||No|
|Pink||1hr||2hrs 5 mins||4hrs and over||4hrs 30 mins and over||No|
|Black||> 1hr 5 mins|
The first starting areas (elite, preferential and red) are only accessible upon presentation of proof of your performances. This is why you cannot sign up for them directly.
To save time, we invite the runners concerned to sign up in the yellow starting area and to send us their proof of performance immediately by email (reply to the email confirming your registration) to change your starting area.
4. Prepare your medical certificate
Since you have registered for a sports competition, you must provide a medical certificate or a copy on the day you pick up your race number.
Warning, this certificate must meet several criteria:
- It must include the terms “non contre-indication à la pratique de l’athlétisme en competition” (“no contra-indications for participating in competitive athletics”) or “non contre-indication de la pratique de la course à pied en competition” (“no contra-indications for participating in competitive running events”) or “non contre-indication à la pratique du triathlon en compétition” (“no contraindication for participating in competitive triathlons.”)
- Dated less than a year before the date of your race on either 26th, 27th or 28th May 2017.
To avoid mistakes, we suggest you use the model certificate available online:.
You are exempt from providing a medical certificate if you fall into one of the following three categories:
- You hold a licence from the Fédération Française d'Athlétisme
- You hold an FSCF, FSGT or UFOLEP licence (which must mention the word “athletics”)
- You hold an FF Triathlon competition licence
In this case, come with a copy of your licence to collect your race number (please note: the licence must be valid on the day of the race).
5. CONSULT THE EVENT RULES
To consult the rules for the Marathon de la Baie du Mont Saint-Michel, click here.